Great Remuneration Package;
State of the art technology;
Fantastic Career Prospect;
This major end-user organization has always taken pride in working with the best people in the industry. They have put together some of the better Architects and Developers within .Net space and have been able to achieve complicated and never done before solutions. They have beautiful offices and work in a professional yet relaxed, fun and friendly environment.
They are currently seeking a mid-level VB.Net developer with ASP.Net front-end experience (and preferably C#.Net though it is not essential) to join their team and become a part of their success. Ideally you will have 3-4 years of hands-on experience in.Net applications development with solid ASP.Net and VB.Net experience. You will need to have also developed applications/stored procedures using Microsoft SQL server.
This is a fairly autonomous role within a flat organizational structure. You will be working closely with senior architects but you also use your analytical thinking to come up with technical solutions for business problems. On top of a great remuneration package, this role presents endless opportunities in terms of training, career prospect and perhaps management for the right candidate.
To be successful for this role, your CV will need to reflect on following skill-set:
- 3-4 years of hands-on VB.Net and ASP.Net development experience;
- Hands on development experience with Microsoft SQL server; (Mere DBA experience will not suffice);
- Solid understanding of .Net environment with front-end/ web applications development experience;
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to work autonomously;
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills;
- Demonstrated Object Oriented programming background;
- C#.Net experience is preferred but not essential;
This is a rare career opportunity for people who put value on working within a friendly and a positive environment. If you meet the mentioned criteria you will need to Apply NOW in order to secure a place in the shortlist.