- Great Remuneration Package + Parking;
- Friendly working environment;
- Fantastic Career Prospect;
In this role you will see yourself working for an end-user organization operating within Telecommunication industry. They have a friendly team of experts which provides administration and helpdesk support for internal employees.
They are currently seeking a mid-level System administrator with Unix/Linux as well as Windows server administration background. Since most of the environment is run with Linux Redhat, Linux administration experience is a priority. You will also have experience with Linux scripting; Active Directory/DNS, VMware and you are able to provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd level helpdesk support requests.
To be successful for this role, your CV will need to reflect on following skill-set:
- 2 years of experience in Unix/Linux administration (hands-on experience with Redhat V5.2 is preferred);
- Demonstrated experience in Windows server administration and Windows OS;
- Demonstrated experience with Active Directory/DNS;
- Proven ability to provide adequate support at 1st, 2nd and 3rd level;
- Open source/ Linux shell scripting experience;
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal) and immaculate presentation skills;
- Cisco networking and Database admin background is preferred but not essential.
This is a great career opportunity for people who put value on working within a friendly and a positive environment. If you meet the mentioned criteria you will need to Apply NOW in order to secure a place in the shortlist.
You can either apply here or send your application directly to Info@Infinitypro.com.au quoting 0012Unix.